who watches Nanny 911?

I love that show and sometimes I watch it back to back. It is the best thing to watch and learn how to discipline your kids. I just had my son a month ago but I am learning so much on how to discipline. I also learned that it all starts with us. My sister has three kids and they are a terror. I always tell her she needs to watch this show but she gets offended when I say it.

nora17

Asked by nora17 at 11:18 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in General Parenting

• sounds interesting is it on cable or dish? i have 4 kids maybe i can get some tips..lol..
    Anonymous

• cable it's on CMT or TLC. It's the best show ever for parents
    nora17

Answer by nora17 at 11:38 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• yes and supernanny is a great show too. lots of tips and tricks
    strtngovrmom

Answer by strtngovrmom at 12:52 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I love this show! It is sooo true. I learned how to potty train, how to stop the sippy cups and how to get my now 4 yr old son to sleep in his room alone! I am amazed at some of the parents on these shows too. Parents that swear in front of their kids, or speak in a demeaning way towards each other.. so sad...
    cadesmom3

Answer by cadesmom3 at 11:24 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• everyone on cafemom should watch it
    Anonymous

• I watch Super Nanny and love Nanny Jo. Plus it is nice to see that just when I think my kids are little monsters there are plenty of parents out there dealing with much worse!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:35 PM on Oct. 29, 2008