A good way to stay connected? adult content

We both have webcams on our laptops and last time DH was in Iraq we would have cyber sex on the cam. I felt akward about it sometimes, but he seemed to really enjoy it. Do you think this is a good way to keep our sex life somewhat active while he is deployed?

tonbookluvr

Asked by tonbookluvr at 8:48 AM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• Cybersex, phone sex, dirty text pics...whatever you can do to keep connected as well as good old fashioned talks about life and sending him care packages.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:47 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I do`nt think that it is a good idea.....cuz you guys can be connected in other ways sex is not everthing
    asatyal

Answer by asatyal at 9:05 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• For guys, sex is how they connect with us. But you might explain to him that cyber sex makes you uncomfortable, and explain to him why. See how that goes. Maybe try just stripping for him or something like that.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 9:23 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• i think this a great and healthy thing for you and your hubby a lot of men cheat over seas and i think him still being connected to you in this was is good for him and your relationship espeacial with all they shit he will see and do
    if u feel uncomfortable tell him about it and maybe u guys can start off at a slower level were u feel comfortable
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 10:43 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• id talk to him about it and go from there. Ive seen alot of sides abt relationships overseas. to me if you guys were stable before he left and hav been able to remain in contact even without cyber sex everything can workout. Hopefully you had a level of trust before you married him. saying that all men cheat overseas is a copout. I actually think the time apart made us stronger.
    firewife1

Answer by firewife1 at 11:23 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I think it's an awesome idea! You might feel awkward, and that's fine, but these things help them soooooo much to get through the extended time they have to spend there. I would also send him dirty emails to keep it going.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 11:57 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• OMG yes!!! Anytime you can't be with you guy there are lots of other ways to keep your sex life happy ;-)
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 8:39 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• yes ......
    sunflower39346

Answer by sunflower39346 at 1:20 AM on Oct. 17, 2010