I really get confused snd I do not know how to react .....please teel me from your experience adult content

my daughter is 3 yr old and we wanted to replay the music in the computer..... we wanted her to learn something besides turning off the com.......I tried to grab the mouse and she was also trying to do the same thing ..while doing this the mouse dropped....my hubby was wathching all this .....what happened was that I gave her to do the thing she wanted but she got excited and she dropped...but my hubby think I dropped the mouse and he says he saw it and he knows it ..he is not talking to me and he says I am a lier...this upsets me he says I lied infront of me ...i don`nt know what to do he has his own logic

asatyal

Asked by asatyal at 8:55 AM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• Sounds like he's an ass. I dated someone like this, someone who always had to be right, there was no compromise. Hopefully he get's over it and moves on!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 8:57 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• So your husband is mad at you because he thinks you dropped the mouse and you lied about it? How freakin petty! Why wouldn't he take your word for it? That's just dumb, and he needs to grow up.
    Aingls

Answer by Aingls at 8:58 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Things happen and why would you lie. He sounds like he is in a bad mood and had to take it out on somebody. This would make me mad. HUGS
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 8:59 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• tell your hubby to grow up.....i sorry but if droping the mouse to the computer has your hubby not talking to you thats childish crap and i would just do the same thing back to him and not talk to him and see how he likes it......
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 8:59 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• He sounds like he is selectively rational......

Answer by older at 9:34 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Why fight over something that petty?
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 10:35 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• seems silly to get upset over somebody maybe dropping a mouse.
    firewife1

Answer by firewife1 at 11:11 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• He got mad because the mouse dropped? He's being childish and asinine.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 11:56 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• That's irrational. Don't give in to his psychosis by getting upset about it. Just go about your business and he'll eventually forget about it.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:46 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• what?????!!!!!!okay so say you dropped the mouse and be done with it ..sometimes we have to learn to pick our battles
    sunflower39346

Answer by sunflower39346 at 1:19 AM on Oct. 17, 2010