when does your tummy start to get hard

just wondering when it gets hard when you are pregnant cause i hear girl sayin after a couple weeks then some say couple months?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• usually after about 12 weeks cause then the baby actually is above your pelvic bone im 14 weeks and my stomach about 2 inches above my pelvic bone is firm and i have the bump ..
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 11:20 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• It all depends on how much tummy fat you have to begin with.

I'm a big girl anyway, so my belly is never going to "get hard" like a skinny girl's will. I'm 32 weeks and my belly is only "hard" wherever my daughter is laying. Sometimes it's way up high near my ribs, but she prefers to be down near my bladder and belly button most of the time >:-( Not fun for me at all! But don't sweat it if your belly doesn't get totally hard. Everyone and every pregnancy is different.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:04 AM on Oct. 28, 2008