How do you celebrate Halloween

What are some fun things you do each year? Do you have a tradition?

JuJubean1979

Asked by JuJubean1979 at 8:59 AM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Holidays

• We are going down to my sisters house in NJ. We do this every year and my sister has a party for the kids. We also all go out with the kids including the grandparents for candy. This is something our kids will remember forever.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:03 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Oh how fun! That is how we used to do it when we were little. I am thinking of really starting a tradition with our kids.
    JuJubean1979

Comment by JuJubean1979 (original poster) at 9:06 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• At school we dress up, play games and have a parade around the neighborhood. At home we do decorations and trick or treating and a friend has a Halloween party- lots of fun!!! Oh, and we carve pumpkins!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 9:11 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I will be working (but I will wear a costume). My kids are going to a carnival thing at church. We usually check out all the haunted houses in the area (LOVE THEM!!!!) We even drove to Netherworld in Atlanta last weekend! I love Halloween!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 9:14 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Yes this is what we wanted to do start a tradition. When I was little my grandparents would come up to our house we would go out and get candy and my grandparents we stay behind. My grandma would make soup every year for us. They would also stay the night and take us to school the next morning. We did this every year. This is something I will have forever. This is what family should be all about. Oh and I dress up every year to, my daughter and I are going to be rag dolls. I am so excited!!! She is 3. My daughter brought her daddy a pumpkin tea shirt that he will wear. How cute is that? Happy early Halloween!!
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 9:19 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• taking kids trick or treat ..something i never did when i was growing up
    springmist

Answer by springmist at 9:44 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• We go to a friend's costume party every year. She has a costume contest in which we all vote for our favorite at the end of the party. Last year I won second :)
    DereksBabyMomma

Answer by DereksBabyMomma at 10:24 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• we dont really do anything
    san78

Answer by san78 at 3:58 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• go to the Mall go to a pumpkin patch, go to the college,go to Wal_Mart and freinds and family nothing to specila
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:45 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• aww but it is fun no matter what you ladies do. YOur kids will remember it ;)
    JuJubean1979

Comment by JuJubean1979 (original poster) at 7:59 PM on Oct. 16, 2010