Do you know that its Sweetest Day?

Its Sweetest Day.. I am wishing you a great Sweetest Day. May it be filled with all sweet things just for you! I woke up with a migraine. But am attending The Empty Bowls charity in our area. My DD fired hundreds of the bowls besides donating 50 hand thrown, originals and my DH donated 15 bigger ones. We may be jobless too but there's always a way to give. May you enjoy today just the way you hope to!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 9:50 AM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yeah, Its not a day we observe.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:56 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• To me its a day.. To just be a little nicer and more sweet to everyone you meet. More so to all of those you know. And to remember those forgotten and alone. Its something most may do every day.
    Angellinda

Comment by Angellinda (original poster) at 10:04 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Yes I did know that since you are my sweetest freind! Much Love for a great day!
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 10:16 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Yeah, but it's just a Hallmark holiday. I don't celebrate it, even when I do have a SO. Maybe I will start honoring my sweetest friends instead. Start a new trend. Thanks for the sweet wishes though.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:21 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

•   biggrin

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 10:28 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• My husband and I never remember sweetest day. lol. We're going to a wedding today so we won't be able to do much, but celebrate a wedding.
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 11:27 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Sweetest Day is an actual holiday. Hallmark doesn't and never has created its own holiday.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 12:06 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• We don't celebrate. This is the first year that we remembered before the end of the night, but I don't expect anything special at all.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 12:27 PM on Oct. 16, 2010