WORRIED!!

I FOUND OUT I WAS PREGNANT 2 DAYS AND IM SO HAPPY. I HAD MY PERIOD FROM SEPTEMBER 22-SEPTEMBER 25 SO THAT MEANS I AM GOING TO BE 4 WEEKS IN A COUPLE OF DAYS. IM WORRIED CAUSE I HAD A MISCARRIAGE BEFORE N IM THINKING ITS GOING TO HAPPEN AGAIN.I KNOW I SHOULDNT BE FREAKING OUT BUT I CANT HELP MYSELF.MY PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS ARE TIRED,SORE BREAST AND YESTERDAY I HAD A LITTLE BELLY ACHE.NO PAINS IN MY LOWER BELLY.WHEN I WAS PREGNANT FOR MY SON I WAS SICK AS A DOG.AM I SUPPOSE TO BE GETTING ALOT MORE SYMPTOMS OR IS IT TO EARLY TO GET THEM?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• you may or may not have the same symptoms of nausea...each child can be different...or the nausea could set in later. but try to relax and be positive. there is nothing you or any doctor could do to prevent a miscarriage at this point. try not to worry. it's very typical to be worried and concerned, but don't get yourself worked up over something you cannot control. i had a miscarriage and also was worried, but i had 2 perfectly healthy kids after my miscarriage....a successful pregnancy can and does occur after miscarriage. think positive and don't worry! just take it one day at at time and don't over-analyze every symptom!
    michellelvs4

Answer by michellelvs4 at 9:55 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I went through the same thing as you i had 2 miscarriages & I am now 32 weeks pregnant & i would not accept the pregnancy at first because I was afraid that I was going to miscarriage. I think it was 25 weeks when I first felt my baby move & it became more of a reality. Everyone was trying to give me baby items but i refused them in fear of miscarring. I did have more pregnancy symptoms this time versus last time also. Good luck
    ahsweetness

Answer by ahsweetness at 10:21 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• It's still early, you might not feel sick for a while. I will be 5 weeks on Wednesday and I'm just now starting to feel queasy. I understand the fear, but like Michellevs4 said, you can't control it, so just try to relax.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 10:23 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I UNDERSTAND!!! I have been there! Let me start by saying I recognize your loss and I am very sorry. That pain is like nothing anyone can imagine. And I was the same way with my second pregnancy after miscarriage .Realize this pregnancy symptoms are probably not going to be the exact same as last time. And be positive that is the best thing, stress is not good for you. Some days you will be more sick than others your breasts will hurt one day and the next not. I would get upset if my breasts didn't hurt or I wasn't sick bc the miscarriage the symptoms just stopped and I didn't notice andI carried the baby for two weeks with him/her being gone. I wouldn't tell you not to be thinking about it every second bc that didn't work for me. Please just be positive and I can be there if you need to vent out your thoughts..when everyone else thinks your irrational. I am getting emotional thinking about what you are going through I get
    Kelly2573

Answer by Kelly2573 at 10:38 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I also lost 2 babies but now I'm 23 weeks pregnant with my first child. He is doing well and I had soo many more pregnancy symptoms this time. Actually I didn't have any symptoms with my first 2 pregnancies so I would think that you having symptoms is a good sign. Good luck momma.
    Ashley21

Answer by Ashley21 at 11:06 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I have learned that no two pregnancies are the same... contact a doctor if you start bleeding.
    wenchmommy381

Answer by wenchmommy381 at 4:17 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I had a miscarriage too. Then we had a wonderful son who is now almost 7 months old and is doing well. Thus, it is possible to be able to carry a baby to term after a miscarriage. I was really concerned about my pregnancy when I was pregnant with him. At some point when I was pregnant with my son, I bled a little bit and totally freaked out because that was how my miscarriage happened....I started bleeding a lot. Thus, I saw the doctor and that time it turned out to be a scratch in the vagina which is apparently not a big deal. Try to hang in there and not to worry too much because there isn't really anything you can do to prevent it. I would say that if taking it one day at the time is too difficult, try taking it one hour at the time or even one minute at the time or whatever works for you. If you start bleeding, call your doctor asap. Congratulations, and I hope that everything works out for the best for you.
    Svetlana98usa

Answer by Svetlana98usa at 11:13 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Also, I burrowed a fetal heart rate doppler from a friend to use during the pregnancy with my son. That helped me to be more at piece because I could hear his heartbeat and know that he was alive and, therefore, okay. That was especially helpful before I could feel him move and when he wasn't active. We are buying our own doppler for the next one. Congratulations again!
    Svetlana98usa

Answer by Svetlana98usa at 11:16 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Congratz i agree with svetlana on the home dopplers i have one and listen to my lil one all the time though they are making it harder to get them these days w/o the proper paperwork i was lucky to find one on ebay w/o going thru that. Its normal to worry i did after my 1 misc. but i had 1 healthy child before that and 2 more after that now im preggo with #4 I pray that everything works out for you!
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 2:21 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Oh, if you are interested in buying the fetal heart rate doppler, you can find it at www.amazon.com or try a more direct one: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_4_24?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=fetal+heart+rate+doppler&sprefix=fetal+heart+rate+doppler
    Congratulations again!
    Svetlana98usa

Answer by Svetlana98usa at 9:29 PM on Oct. 17, 2010