Question for anyone who watches The Jersey Shore...

So, I've seen a lot of episodes, but not all of them. Does anyone know why everyone in the house hates Angelina? They all ganged up on her and she left. She didn't seem that bad to me. Any ideas?

jacksmom1225

Asked by jacksmom1225 at 10:06 AM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Entertainment

• they had the first season marathon on last night, and though i disliked her from watching the second season only, i figured out why there was such animosity in the first season.

she didn't want to go to work, fake coughed because her boyfriend who was MARRIED broke up with her. when the boss of the store and owner of the house came to talk to her, she hid in the freakin bathroom! she says "i dont have to do anything i dont want to do" really bitch you have a job you cant sit on your ass all day and party all night for free!

she also talks shit behind everyone's back and lies to everyone. she never admits her mistakes and thinks she can do no wrong.

and the guys hate her because shes a "cockblock" and she admitted she's proud to be one.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:04 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• They've hated her since the first season ....and I guess she talks crap about everyone outside of the TV show.
    qtmomof2

Answer by qtmomof2 at 10:08 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I like her. They all talk behind each other back n all are fake. They just seem her as weak because she left the first season
    lovelypisces

Answer by lovelypisces at 11:09 AM on Oct. 16, 2010