advice please?? adult content

I am married to my wonderfull husband who i love very much, BUT im having feelings for someone else, who is just a friend, im not sure whats going on in my head why would i have feelings for someone other than my husband?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• I'm in a similiar situation. Like the ladies said, keep your friendship to a minimum. Focus on your husband and kids instead! I know how you feel, and I know how hard it is. Good luck!
    dlee620

Answer by dlee620 at 1:13 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Think long and hard about this .. You are human and you will be "attracted" to many people in your life. You are saying your husband is wonderful, that is great. Even with him being wonderful you are human but is whether or not you make any actions on these feelings that count. You do not want to make any mistakes, and bc you are on this site I know you have at least one child. That is more important than some feelings for someone else. I believe as humans we make it more difficult for ourselves, do not over think this is what it is and you love your family and that's that right?
    Kelly2573

Answer by Kelly2573 at 10:25 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I'm sure those feelings r different from what u feel about your hubby, right??
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 10:22 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• It is possible to love two people at the same time. You made a commitment to one man and the other keeps you "stirring" per say. Dont hurt the man you married.If you did you'd loose both because by hurting someone else in the process youve cheapened the "friendship" along with it and it would never work in the long run because the relationship has an albatross for a beganing. Keep the friendship light, fun & attractive, admire from a far. Use that energy to inhance the relationship to your husband...he is after all the one you chose...remember. Good Luck sweetie.
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 10:24 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• A temporary crush isn't worth your marriage. Leave the other person alone.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 10:32 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• If the attraction to the friend is tempting, then you should limit your time with him or cut ties altogether. If you are married to a wonderful man and you are happy and in love, then you don't want to ruin your relationship. Having attractions to people is normal. It is what you choose to do with those attractions that will make or break your relationship.
    Desi_Momof4

Answer by Desi_Momof4 at 10:45 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Having an attraction is normal acting on that attraction will ruin what you have now.

Answer by older at 10:47 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Acting on your feelings for this other person will be detrimental to the marriage. You can limit the time you spend with this person and eventually the feelings will subside.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 11:52 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• You allowed yourself to get too close to somebody who isn't your husband. Take a step back from this other person. That's exactly how affairs happen.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:40 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I agree with the others, you can love your husband and still be attracted to someone else, maybe something that you don't see in your husband, you see in them, but you don't have to act on those feelings. They're probably not feelings of love, just lust or infatuation or intrigue, something like that. Just remind yourself why you love your husband and that you made a commitment to him
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 8:37 PM on Oct. 16, 2010