would you rather live the rest of your life with no money without having to pay any bills or be in any debt but be able to have only the things you NEED. or be filthy rich with lots of bills

you can either have no money bills paid off forever but can only have the things you need in life like food nessacary clothes water a car etc. or be filthy rich with bills debts you owe and have money to spend on whatever

jenny2150

Asked by jenny2150 at 10:28 AM on Oct. 16, 2010 in

• I'd rather not be in debt and have no bills, honestly. It doesn't matter how much "stuff" you have, you can't enjoy it with creditors over your head.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 10:31 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I agree I would rather have no bills. I have been in debt before and while it took us a long time to get out we are now very happy and only spend money when we have it.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 10:51 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• i would rather be filthy rich...i don't give a shit about creditors any more. they can kiss it. if i have the money i will pay..if not, then their bill goes to the garbage...if i was filthy rich though, then i guess i wouldnt have to worry..they would be getting paid..wouldnt they?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:03 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• filthy rich!!!!!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:44 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• no money as long as my family is happy and healthy thats all that matters money can not by u happyniess
    Tinkerbell80

Answer by Tinkerbell80 at 7:50 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Debt free...no bills.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 8:07 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I'd rather be poor and happy instead of rich and miserable.
    fmchavez

Answer by fmchavez at 10:28 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I'd rather have the $ I LOVE the feeling you get when you pay off a bill even if another one comes along. Besides if you have that much money eventually you'll have to have them paid off =-)
    joscelyne

Answer by joscelyne at 3:41 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• rich, because it wouldn't matter if i had to pay bills id have the money too.
    lilma0608

Answer by lilma0608 at 8:37 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Rich
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:50 PM on Oct. 17, 2010