What is a great web site to put my chid care ad on for Springfied WV?

I tried Care.com and sittercity.com...........

kasiety.1

Asked by kasiety.1 at 10:34 AM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Money & Work

• www.daycares.com
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:42 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• A web-site for a web-page? or a web-site for advertisement? Child care is difficult because its a local type of service. Most web based are universal. I would suggest anything that is local,. newspapers, school magazines, ad/banner on your car. Flyers at any type of functions. Give-a-ways at the local fairs. Do calendars and sell to locals with pics & receipts & tips. As a business try different types of advertising instead especially for a local type service. Remember word of mouth is the best. so you have to get it out there so they will be talking about it...And almost all parents will go with a word of mouth referral when it comes tothe care of their kids.Good Luck.
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 10:46 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I think there is a sitters.com too
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 5:23 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Craigslist.com?
    xtatianax

Answer by xtatianax at 12:32 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I know alot of people who have gotten child care from their site
    xtatianax