does this sound like bs to you?

A couple we know is getting divorced and the guy is divorcing his wife only because he don't like the food she cooks they are seriously getting divorced. He recently before divorce was ever brought up found a new woman. During the whole marriage he's treated his wife like poop and she just puts up with it.. His staying out all nite,going to dances,coming home wasted...you would think it would be her divorcing him but it's the opposite..I don't think he's told her about the other owman he's fed her a line about how he's the youngest in his family and in mexican culture the youngest always takes care of the ailing parent so he's leaving and moving to mexico...Man if I was his wife I would have left him years and years ago! How could you live like that??

chica679

Asked by chica679 at 11:14 AM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• I would just be glad he was going!
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:18 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Well my ex husband told me he wanted a divorce because I cooked too much smh. So when we was about to separate I caught him calling females and he stole my bank cards and tried to clear my account. When I asked him what kind of drugs he was on he told me none of my business. I just laugh now
    lovelypisces

Answer by lovelypisces at 11:20 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I definitely sounds like a big load of BS!

Answer by older at 11:37 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Cooking isn't why wants a divorce. He wants to end his marriage so he can sleep with another woman and get away with it.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 11:48 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• what an ass
    pregoagain2010

Answer by pregoagain2010 at 11:53 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• i wouldn't put up with that.... but i'd divorce someone for bad cooking lol.... that's a crock you marry for love not for food... but you know there are some ppl out there who do do that... but maybe she really didn't have it in her for failiar and didn't want to back out first... you never know she may just be excited about this break and gets to move on in her life.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 11:58 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• She may not know it yet but she just lucked out. She'll see that the divorce is a GOOD thing for her. What a jerk
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:35 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• He sounds like an asshole anyway, so she should be glad to be rid of him
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 8:32 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Be glad he is leaving - and make sure she gets everything that she can from him before he goes !!!!
    JustMyOpinion22

Answer by JustMyOpinion22 at 7:31 AM on Oct. 17, 2010