is it to early to test? im 2 days late.

capulet425

Asked by capulet425 at 2:02 PM on Jul. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• No. But I would recommend getting clear blue easy (it's the one that actually says pregnant or not) the first box is a little more but it comes with 2 and the refill box is like 8 bucks for 6 or 7 tests.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 2:15 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• It isnt exactly to early if you get one of the tests that can be taken up to 5 days early. Just know that even though some of the tests can be taken early, every woman is different in the amount of HCG that can be detected at a certain time. If you get a negative result you may want to wait another week and try again. I wish you all the best!!!
    Anubis8733

Answer by Anubis8733 at 3:38 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• No, I took the test the day my period was due and I got an IMMEDIATE hot pink line!
    MirandaMCL

Answer by MirandaMCL at 5:23 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• i took my test a week before i was due to start and got a positive.... i always use First Response....
    dance_chica

Answer by dance_chica at 6:11 PM on Jul. 3, 2008