How many of you shop at Whole Foods?

SaferAtHome

Asked by SaferAtHome at 11:25 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Health

• I do! I love whole foods.
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 11:31 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Me too....love,love it...I love the prenatal vitamins they sell there. You don't get nauseated...
    Anonymous

• Wow that place is expensive and there isn't one that close. I like Trader Joes.
    Britmum72

Answer by Britmum72 at 12:57 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• i'll admit, i love the prepared foods section at Whole Paycheck, and some of their organic produce and supplements, but i don't buy many regular groceries there--way too expensive! i prefer Trader Joe's. we also have a small local chain here in Portland called New Seasons that's kinda like Whole Foods, but they have more local organic produce.
    Mamastheword

Answer by Mamastheword at 1:12 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Would any of you like to be able to buy the natural products that Whole Foods has for a better price? I found out of a great stores for that. Let me know if you need more information!
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 1:38 AM on Oct. 28, 2008