bible?

how many times to you read your baby in a week? And if you don't believe the bible then don't answer this question. THANKS AND GOD BE WILL YOU ALL.

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 11:29 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• I'm an awful Catholic. I don't read the bible enough. I guess in my walk of life, God doesn't want me to know the bible word for word. I don't like to preach the bible and shove it in people's faces. My teachings are for people who need spiritual guidance. Some how I know what to say to people without preaching. It just isn't me. I love my God because he is Awesome.

praying

AlohaWahine

Answer by AlohaWahine at 2:11 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• tats kinda mean dont answer ifyour not a beliver ...
    Anonymous

• i read maybe once in a while my great grandma always said folks will get confused if they try to read it too much they read to much in to it so she says read a chapter once in a while at way you can deal with the confusion as it comes ... lolnever understood but just always just read a chapter once in a whille
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 11:35 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Well I don' t read my baby at all LOL (typo I know, j/k) I try to read my bible daily but typically several times a week. I need to have a more set time.
    pwfaith

Answer by pwfaith at 11:59 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Since my daughter is so young I don't really read it to her. She dose have a children's bible and we read a story or two from it every once in a while for her night time story.
    HeartsNRoses

Answer by HeartsNRoses at 12:02 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• my not trying to be mean I just don't want people to say answers that has nothing to do with the bible but u can answer if you just not mean. I wasn't trying to be mean sorry if it came out that way
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 12:52 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• My son is 20 now but I did try to read to him daily either from a children's bible or for just let him listen or hear me reading the bible.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 1:16 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I used to read a little everyday and now its like I cant even think about it. Its awful.
    EmilyRoseLovett

Answer by EmilyRoseLovett at 3:56 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I love the assumption that just because you don't believe in something, your opinion shouldn't be welcome...it makes the obnoxious part of me answer anyway.

I don't beleive in the Bible--but that doesn't mean I don't read it...or don't think my kids shouldn't be familiar with certain Bible stories.

...after all, I read my daughter other religion's mythology too.

and she gets read to at least once, if not 2-3 times a day--the book of her choosing (and she has her favorites).
    thalassa

Answer by thalassa at 4:53 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Does it really matter how many times you read your Bible a week? I feel like as long as you are gettig a lesson out of it, it really shouldn't matter. some people can't read it every day. But when you do read it and you do learn something good and important out of it, then it was a good thing to read it. But, most importantly, applying what you've learned, that's the main thing.
    Freda01

Answer by Freda01 at 8:11 AM on Oct. 28, 2008