How can I find them?

To make a long story short, My brothers 4 children where removed from his home about 10yrs ago by the DHR due to drugs. The oldest is now 19 and I am wondering if there is any way of locating the children now? or will i have to wait until they all come of age. We were told by the DHR that they were all adopted by the same family but that is all that they will tell us. I am in bad health and would love to be able to let them know how much they are loved and missed before god takes me home. If anyone know of any way of helping me find them PLEASE let me know.

Carolynpritts

Asked by Carolynpritts at 11:31 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Adoption

• I wish I had an answer for you! Have you tried searching the internet for there names? I'm wondering if the court house/county building has anything on record that you could possibly search? If one is 19, then he is old enough for you to search for him...and of course, he would lead you to the others. Good luck in your search! I'm sorry I can't be of more help to you.
    LizClara

Answer by LizClara at 12:29 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• if you know his first and last name you can go on 411 (online) and type his name and hopefully find him i found my aunt that i havent seen in 15 years like that. i got her number and called and yup it was her. GOOD LUCK!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I'm sorry to hear that your health isnt at its best right now. Would this (medical) info be important for the boys to know? There are groups that do emergency medical locates...

Please check the disclosure laws of the state the boys were born and adopted in. KNOW what you are entitled to receive and disclose. You can find a state by state list of disclosure laws here:
    http://www.bastards.org/activism/access.htm
    adopteeme

Answer by adopteeme at 7:03 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• You could try registering with the International Soundex Registry.
    Anonymous