ugh i just dont know

my SO thinks that cause im pregnant i will always have cravings for something .. why lol .. i cant think of a thing i want for dinner .. we eat when he gets home thats why i say dinner lol anyone have any cravings they would like to pass on ? lol he told me to think of stuff i cant nothing comes to mind lol has anyone elses SO been like that ? lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I only get cravings once in a while. It usually lasts for a day or two and then I am over it. I have only craved a couple of strange things. Well, hubby thought they were strange! It was peanut butter sandwiches with BBQ potato chips for a couple of weeks in the beginning, but I think I would probably eat those not being pregnant too. Yummy!
    FertMert

Answer by FertMert at 11:35 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• that sounds amazing lol i love bbq chips
    Anonymous

• i am 7 months pregnant and i have been craving peanut butter and banana sandwiches mmmmmmmm those things are awesome
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 11:41 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• my fav .. maybe ill get that lol havent had it in weeks lol
    Anonymous

• I never had cravings through my pregnancy so I can't help you. It is possible not too so tell him not to worry about it if you want.
    naturalhome

Answer by naturalhome at 11:44 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• ive been like that lol
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 12:11 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• i didnt know what i wanted to eat until i saw it or it was mentioned. Watching tv was torture for my hubby. Hes like what do you want for dinner adn Im like i dont know then i watched tv adn wanted something from 8 different fast food places lol
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 12:57 AM on Oct. 28, 2008