Need Help with sex issue? adult content

I like foreplay and all and i get aroused, the problem is that as soon as we start having sex i lose all interest and no longer feel like doing it. this is a recent thing for about 2 weeks. any ideas... It like when we start getting busy i just don't care and cant wait for it to be over.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• Maybe depression. I struggles with sex while I was depressed, I was hot and cold about it. I started prozac and that made it worse. I got a new med and felt normal again.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 2:38 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Maybe it has become too routine and predictable. Suggest that you and partner try new things.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Is the rest of your relationship healthy? Are you worried about pregnancy? Are you currently pregnant or recently postpartum? Do you have some big thing happening in your life right now? All of those things can cause the problem you're describing. Solving the root problem will help. Also, are you given enough time during foreplay to be really ready? Just being lubricated doesn't mean it's time to be penetrated... there are multiple stages of female arousal and lubrication is early on. If you wait until your vulva and clitoris are swollen then it might be better as well. It takes longer for women to be ready and men usually need help slowing things down enough to make sure it happens.

Good luck!
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:06 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• If you find out the answer, let me know!
    NHGal

Answer by NHGal at 1:05 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• depression can do it big time that was part of my problem but if u find out other reasons pls let me know
    Tinkerbell80

Answer by Tinkerbell80 at 7:43 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• maybe hes getting u off too much during foreplay.....
    barabra

Answer by barabra at 7:48 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Try getting a vibrating ring for his hooha. Trojan makes them.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:48 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• this---Try getting a vibrating ring for his hooha. Trojan makes them.

it works =)
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 2:24 PM on Oct. 16, 2010