Do you have kids that just seem to hate eachother.

I have 3 kids everyone gets alone with my youngest but my two older ones seem to hate eachother. The only time they seem to like eachother at all is when one gets in trouble, someone is picking on the younger one or when they are apart for more then a day. If you ask my oldest one why she stands up for her sister when someone is picking on her then will beat on her in the next second. She will tell you that she is her's to beat on the noone else's. Does anyone else have this problem and if so have you found anything to help of is this just something they are going to have to grow out of?? (Oh yeah and they are both really young)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on Oct. 16, 2010 in General Parenting

• I have 4 children at home and they can get along great together at times...BUT WATCH OUT..They can turn on one another just as quick..lol..i have learned that when they are haven a good time together i enjoy it..as soon as they start fighting and telling and hitting ect..ect..i try to explain to them..they need to settle down think about what made them mad and try to work it out..sometimes as we all know that doesn't work..soooo if it's not life threatning and they aren't making each other bleed i try to let them fight it out usually they realize mom's not running in to save the day or be on one or the other's side..ect.. and they just quit..lol..my mom did it to us growing up ..i also like to break it up after about 10 mins if it's not settled yet and have them each go into their rooms and stay there until they can appoligize to each other..and then later in the day they will want to play again with eachother..lol
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 12:40 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I'm sorry, I don't. I have a daughter and an older step-son who don't see each other very often and get along great.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 12:57 PM on Oct. 16, 2010