Do you prefer Linux or Windows?

My husband recently reformatted the hard drive on his desktop and installed Linux. We were getting tired of the constant bugs with Windows as well as the copious amount of viruses written for Windows. NO ONE really writes viruses for Linux. You can run 4x the amount of programs and such on a Linux system than you can on Windows. A lot of the applications and programs are downloadable and FREE. This goes from themes, to games, to educational programs for your kids!! It's awesome and I really like it.

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 12:35 PM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Money & Work

• LINUX! I love it! i have ubuntu 10.4 on my comp.
    xtatianax

Answer by xtatianax at 12:30 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Windows!
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 12:39 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• We had been using Windows, but my husband convinced me to try Linux after I was having a lot of problems with Windows. I like it just fine so far, but I usually resist change at first and wasn't sure if I would like it in the beginning.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 12:45 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• pam10 - It takes some getting used to but it's a much better OS than Windows, I think.
    _Tam_

Comment by _Tam_ (original poster) at 3:12 PM on Oct. 16, 2010