does anyone elce feel like we should....

get paid or something to do all this stupid laundry, dishes , cleaning and everything elce you have to do being a mom and wife ON TOP of working a full time job?!
Does anyone get sick of this and just want a break? I drink on weekends to relieve stress but then people say shit about that too.. I just don't know what to do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in General Parenting

• Tell these people to mind their own dam business bc as long as your kids are taken care of, you're providing them the essentials (gas, water, elec., etc....), and paying those bills ur a dam good mother. And if any of them don't have kids and/or neices/nephews (be them theirs or they are raising them) they have no room to talk. Because it's hard enough being a mom, let alone being the housekeeper and bank!
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 12:14 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I want to get paid to be a wife and mother. It truly is the hardest job in the world and we don't get enough recognition for it. I have a good bf who helps out around the house but some days it seems like the work never ends and I just want a break. So yeah I feel you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• And kudos to you for holding it down everyday!!!!!
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 12:15 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Don't worry about what other people think. I work full time and have five kids. I just accepted that my house is not going to be spotless all the time- it is not dirty - just lived in and messy most times. It just gets to be too much, I used to stress about it and worry about what people thought - now I don't care what people think now. When I was growing up my mom never kept a spotless house - and that is not what I dwell on. I remember that she spent time with us.
    I stopped caring what other people think. When you are gone, your kids aren't going to be remembering you for how clean your house was, but for what you did with them and how much you loved them. So stop caring about what others think and just keep you and your family happy.
    janie-o

Answer by janie-o at 12:17 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• my pay for doing all that i do as a mom and wife is when the kids run up to me and say i love u and give me lots of hugs and kisses and my husband of 31 yrs still brings me breakfast in bed on sunday morning. good payday for my hard work at home
    strtngovrmom

Answer by strtngovrmom at 12:50 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Thanks for your awnsers girls =)
    SexxyMomma26

Answer by SexxyMomma26 at 9:01 PM on Oct. 28, 2008