For Desperate Housewives fans..!

What would you do if you were in Gabrielle's situation?

I think I would want to find out who my biological daughter is, but I would never risk the one I have been raising being taken away from me..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 PM on Oct. 16, 2010 in General Parenting

• I have no idea.. When Gabby and Carlos singed the papers I thought they were crazy agreeing never to find out who their biological daughter is.. But then again, they have been loving Juanita and she's their daughter.. So I don't know if I would risk it either.

I don't know if I could live not knowing where the other girl was though.. I would keep wondering where she is, if she's happy, if she's healthy etc..

Tough one!

mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 12:46 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I do not think I could go through life not knowing where she was and seeing her, but I would make sure that no feelings were hurt for that daughter I raised, it is certainly a tough one. I often wonder where these writers get all these plots!!!!

Answer by older at 12:52 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I agree, damned if you do, both ways!
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 12:56 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I posted this when Carlos first found out... For me, I would need to know. I would need to know where they were, who they were and that they were safe. I can't say I would ever want to give up my child, but I would need to know that they were okay.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:19 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I think I would hire a private eye to track down the bio daughter secretly... that way she could see that her daughter is okay without risking losing Juanita.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 2:35 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• That's a very difficult situation! Fortunately is's so rare. No matter what, I'd want to know who my biological child is. It's a huge risk because you don't kow what the other parents would do. Legally, I think, they have the right to have their "own" child back. I just feel thankful that never happened to me or anyone that I know!
    AlisonAstair

Answer by AlisonAstair at 9:33 PM on Oct. 17, 2010