New stainless steel fridge....

We bought a new stainless steel fridge and it never stays clean no matter what I use it always shows the smears just looks tacky,and I have small GK that I babysit and their little hand prints.which are precious;)never wipe off completely.Does anyone know anything I could use on it?I have tried what they say to use on them but still looks smeary!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 PM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Window cleaner and a paper towel. It works and it is cheaper then that other stuff.

Answer by louise2 at 1:03 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Hubby wants stainless steel appliances and I can't stand them cause they always look dirty to me. Our microwave is SS and I use a magic eraser on it a lot. I think the windex suggestion would be less expensive, though.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 1:19 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Truthfully that is all I use on my Stainless steal. It works on tile in the shower to if you want the tile to shine. .

Answer by louise2 at 1:31 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Mrs Meyer's Stainless Steel cleaner is what I use on my appliances it works well and smells wonderful.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 3:20 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• This is the product line we purchased....no problem with fingerprints!

http://www.geappliances.com/products/cleansteel.htm

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:09 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Good old fashioned vinegar.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:31 AM on Oct. 17, 2010