Do you think men/woman serving long term sentences "explore" sexually almost always? Is it possible to not ever? adult content

Do you really think it's possible for let's a say a man serving a 10 year sentence or even a 3 year sentence without having gay sex in some way?? I don't think thy can help themselves after so long. Would you consider a then to be homosexual if they did while they were in but were otherwise straight before and after their release?

ProudMammaMia

Asked by ProudMammaMia at 12:58 PM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I know many women who went to prison and messed with women and were straight on the outs, men too. I think they do it more for intimate contact, and out of boredom, not so much because they are gay. I have also known people to NOT do this either. It goes both ways.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:04 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Not homosexual just crazy horny.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 1:05 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• ummm that's a tough one..i think i would have to say yes it is posiable for them not to have gay sex while there..well depending on the person too i guess..i would imagine that they would be able to maybe (jack off) in some way or another without needing another person..im sure many of them do..
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 1:05 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• My friend told me she was scared to catch something because of the HEP C and HIV that was rampant so she refrained, and she is bi.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:05 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I think it's possible. Not everyone has to have sex. I'm one of them. I could go without sex for the rest of my life if I choose. Do I need it? No. Do I want it? Hell yes. My Aunt had a good friend in prison that was there for 10 years and he claims he never did that. Said he never once thought about it.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:06 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• If It was me, I think I would have to have a "relationship" of sorts. My husband has been gone for three weeks and I miss just having someone cuddle me or hug me (other than my daughter). It is the human connection. Would I ever have sex with another woman? I don't know.
    NHGal

Answer by NHGal at 1:09 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• If I was stuck in prison for a long time I might try it out
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 1:15 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• How about masturbating instead? That would be safer.....
    But I don't want to thik about it. :-(
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 1:37 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Of course it's possible to refrain from having sex. One just has to decide that he or she isn't going to do that. It might be difficult to keep that committment, but it can be done. It's called self-disciple and self-control.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 3:33 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Eww..I think I could contain myself just fine.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 3:49 PM on Oct. 16, 2010