irregular heartbeat?

have an irregular heartbeat? (that isn't caused by pregnancy).. I usually have no symptoms of it, but when I Feel my pulse, it does not feel right. .it's all over the place and there's extra beats every 10 seconds it seems like. Kinda freaking out of dying in the mean time before they get the Holter monitor results read!

Po0okiebear69

Asked by Po0okiebear69 at 1:00 PM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Health

• Sending hugs and prayers your way!
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 1:02 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• It may be because you're super nervous or something. Like whenever they would take my blood pressure at checkups it was elevated every time because I was nervous. If its anything to be concerned about the dr will surely tell you.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:06 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Sounds like palpitations to me. I have a heart condition and those monitors suck! Hope all's well and you get your results soon! In the meantime, try not to stress and worry so much - that can have a huge impact on how your heart works!
    Anonymous