• In the Spotlight:

cramps ..

im 14 weeks and i am cramping on my left side not really uterus but to the side of it and up in to my stomach i have gone to the bathroom today and yesterday so i know its not that but what else could it be im so scared i know im in the second trimester now but only by a day and im afraid of another miscarriage ... anyone know what this could be?

iloveyall2008

Asked by iloveyall2008 at 11:41 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• && its slowly going in to my back im really scared
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 11:42 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• it could be a number of things....it could be a kidney infection if it is in your back also. Or you could just be worried so much that your makin' yourself hurt. or it could just be normal aches and pains while your pregnant
    LeighAnn0901

Answer by LeighAnn0901 at 11:46 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I would call your doctor if you have a history of miscarriage. I don't know what it could be but it doesn't sound normal. Call your doctor or if you are afraid go to the ER. Better safe than sorry.
    naturalhome

Answer by naturalhome at 11:47 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Maybe it's ligament streching? Or just sore muscle that's starting to strech more?
    teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 11:47 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• it was just sudden i was just sitting here in bed and all of a sudden this pain ... i dotn know the normal pains with my son everything went so smoothly i had no pain til i actually had him lol but also no symptoms so my second is kinda like my first
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 11:47 PM on Oct. 27, 2008