Where did you get your baby's first birthday party supply?

grayima

Asked by grayima at 1:19 PM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• birthdayexpress.com
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 1:21 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• i think i went cheap and bought everything at walmart for my first childs birthday..he loved elmo..lol
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 1:25 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• His grandma and great grandma did all that it was just paper plates and plastic forks everything else great grandma made.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 1:37 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• dollar tree. his theme was thomas and friends. I found a bday banner at a specialty party store in town
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:37 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• i went between party city and target. my oldests theme was rubber ducks so we bought tons of rubber ducks from bath and body works. then my middle's was moneys. it really depends on ur budget and the season
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 1:44 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Party City and Target. We ordered a cake from Publix. We did a Sesame Street (mostly Elmo) theme. We bought plain colored plates and other stuff at the party store that matched the colors of his Sesame Street first b-day plate, hat, etc. It cost less than buying themed stuff for everyone, especially since the grown ups couldn't care less what kind of plates and cups they used. The colors all went together, so it still looked nice.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 2:30 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I ordered mine online concidering our town is very limited in shopping!! I have bought from birtdaydirect.com and birthdayexpress.com In fact, ordering from these places came out cheaper than what we had in town and more of a variety! They have a huge selection of 1st birtday stuff! You can even put the childs picture on the plate and tons of customizing options
    eustacejessica

Answer by eustacejessica at 4:05 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• party supply warehouse and tarfget
    peace013

Answer by peace013 at 4:19 PM on Oct. 16, 2010