What is the funniest thing your child has ever lied to you about?

gracelessstar21

Asked by gracelessstar21 at 1:27 PM on Oct. 16, 2010 in General Parenting

• me: who opened this can of frosting? kids:NOT ME! me: fine who put their fingers in it and even double dipped? kids: it wasn't me me: you were the only people home today so who did it? me: I'm smelling and licking your fingers if you don't tell me my 14 yr old daughter: nevamind it was me!
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 3:55 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Well my son doesn't really lie yet hes too little to know what it is. but he is learning to potty train and he doesn't like pooping in the toilet, so he will hold out for the night time diaper. And when he poops in his diaper I will ask him if he did and hes like "No momma." then I'll say honey yes you did let me clean you up, and he says "no thank you momma" haha He doesn't want to have to take off the diaper again.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 1:34 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• haha, my son hates the potty so far... he hides from me to poopoo...lol, when i ask him if he has to go, he says no and runs away
    sarlove01

Answer by sarlove01 at 3:54 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• That he didnt eat the cheetos in his bed the night before laundry an I found them the next to the bed an orange sheets an he was the omly one home
    peace013

Answer by peace013 at 4:01 PM on Oct. 16, 2010