Do you have a special needs toddle in preschool?

I know there are so many different names for these programs so I'm just blanketing it with preschool school.

If you don't have them in then why not?

whoreallycares

Asked by whoreallycares at 1:58 PM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My 3yr old just started a special education preschool they call it a early childhood learning center. Most of the children are autistic or have delays in speech motor skills people skills... Stuff like that. My little guy was just barely approved for the program. He's diagnosed with aspergers but meets the standards hat "normal" kids hit for everything in his age range. He definitely needs it though for social reasons. His aspergers only really manifests itself socially. He just doesnt know how to act with other children but he will soon =-). He just started last week but he likes it. It is a little rough for him because he's always stayed home with me, its a big change.
    joscelyne

Answer by joscelyne at 12:51 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Not yet, but he'll be starting next year.
    ShadowRaven

Answer by ShadowRaven at 2:16 PM on Oct. 16, 2010