Best prank of all time?

Do you have one? I don't.

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 2:02 PM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I used to work at a daycare and one of the guys who worked with the schoolagers was always pulling jokes on a few of us and we never could really get him "good." So one day we overheard him talking to one of the kids saying he had this thing about crickets and how he didn't like them....BINGO!!! My friend on her lunch runs to the nearest gas station and got one of those green things full of crickets (daycare was very close to a lake down the road) and we hid them behind the building. I got off 30 minutes before him and another friend and I went out to his car...she was the "lookout" and I dumped them all in his car....needless to say we get a phone call about 20 minutes later and he is not happy-saying we got him good-he didn't think we had it in us-I wish I could have been a fly in his car...he said he saw one jump and was like ok...he's not close then more starting jumping and he was so freaked out he had to pull over.LOL
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 8:51 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I guess the best prank I've ever done was on my parents. When they came to visit me my first year in college they stayed in a different dorm building as me (our college had rooms that you could rent like a hotel but WAY cheaper) that also happened to have a ton of ghost stories to it. So one night my RA was telling us the ghost stories for the building and I snuck away with my mom's phone and I set an alarm for 4:30am and named it "Remember your children." So that morning they were woken up to this alarm and it scared the crap out of both my mom and dad! At first they thought it was the 'ghost' then they realized it was a prank!
    mommareynolds09

Answer by mommareynolds09 at 2:17 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Awesome!
    _Tam_

Comment by _Tam_ (original poster) at 3:09 PM on Oct. 16, 2010