when ur walking down the street or walking through a mall and guys say hello or hi does that mean they are flirting or just saying hi

diana398

Asked by diana398 at 2:25 PM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It depends how they say it, everyone I pass while walking says hi to me, because its courteous. Its like a simple hello.
    If they are like Heeeaaayyyy.. Then its probably flirting. lol
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 2:40 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I think if it is not in a professional atmosphere then they are flirting most likely. Depends on their approach and the vibes you get.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 2:26 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I generally assume he's just saying HI. I say Hi to just about anyone I meet eyes with, that's just how we grew up.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:27 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• dependant on circumstances, randoms say hi to me and i dont think its flirting , i just feel bad for not saying hi first, like it was expected from me or something .. lol

most of the time like whilst out excercising or walking , it may just be a friendly hi. you can usually tell if its a friendly hi or a flirty hi.
    Weldo1983

Answer by Weldo1983 at 2:29 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Either or. It depends on the tone of voice, the eye contact, the body language. There are some men that will say hello just to be polite. Maybe they are in a good mood or maybe they do find you attractive but not trying to pick up on you. This comes from a couple of guy friends of mine.
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 2:38 PM on Oct. 16, 2010