Is Snooki pretty?

For a long while I kept hearing about this Snooki person seeing clips of her acting like a drunk and/or whore but had no idea who she was or why she was famous. I have recently learned she's some bunk ass reality TV show "star" (and the whole what passes for celebrity thing these days is another issue entirely). Anyway. my DH showed me the preview for the new South Park featuring the Snooki monster and I commented that she was weird looking. I don't think she's attractive but my opinion may have been colored by the drunken whore images, I don't know. He said she was pretty just short. A while back I also mentioned I thought Giuliana was weird looking - like an alien and he also thought she was pretty. I really detest when the lipstick is lighter than the skin - I hated that when I was a kid and both these freakshows wear it. I'm starting to question my own attractiveness as my husband tells me I'm beautiful lol.

figaro8895

Asked by figaro8895 at 2:27 PM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Entertainment

• Pretty Ugly! Seriously, if I saw her in the club, I would be scared! lol

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:28 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• She probably could be if she got rid of all of that crap and acted and dressed like a lady...

SN00KI Pictures, Images and Photos
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:31 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• she may be pretty underneath all that crap on her face and extra head she wears on top of her hers. but i totally get what you're saying, OP. just last night, my dh/i were watching a b-horror movie ('banshee!', i think it was), and as always, we bet on who was gonna get killed off first. he said, 'the latino girl.' i said, 'no way! she's too cute!'. he said, ''uh uh!! the other brunett is way cuter.''..OH-EM-GEE! she was sooo not cute, really!
    i told him, ''you know, that's why we'll never have a 3-some..we'd never agree on the other person!'' LOL!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:34 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• LOL!! we both said, ''all that crap!'' (sleeping)
    dullscissors

• I saw the south park. OMFG hahahaha I like Jersey shore but that south park was funny!

Its.. called a snookie. HA
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 2:38 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I don't think she is.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 2:44 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• No. SHe behaves in an ugly way....so that kinda ruins her looks,IMO.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 3:23 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I agree she is but the makeup hair over does it , then again who know what she would look like minus it lol.... I must add i absolutely hate when people make the kissy lips in pics!
    Angelknot8

Answer by Angelknot8 at 3:34 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Eh, I can't see past the crack-head Amy Winehouse hair do, and the fish lips facial pose. She's not homely, but pretty? Nah.
    Mom2theboy1994

Answer by Mom2theboy1994 at 3:42 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• She's not pretty and she acts how she looks
    lovelypisces

Answer by lovelypisces at 4:36 PM on Oct. 16, 2010