Grocery shopping?

Does anyone else just loathe it as much as I do? It's my least favorite chore to do!

mochamomof3

Asked by mochamomof3 at 2:40 PM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Home & Garden

• i love it, i just hate the spending money part of it..LOL
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:41 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I am the oppiste I love to shop since only time out of the house. Plus I enjoy how much I save with coupons so like a game to see how I do save.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 2:41 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Though it's not my favorite thing to do. I can't lie, grocery shopping for me is really easy and I do it once a day to one every two days.

I walk over the store buy what I need or want for the day and then walk home. Usually less than 30 minutes out of my day.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:44 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• i hate it! i get a headache everytime i go. even when i go during the less-popular hours, there's always too many people there. i just can't stand to go! however, if i send my dh, he doesn't get he right items, or he neglects to get them (because he doesn't want to ask anyone where it may be), and instead, comes home with stuff we don't need.
    so i do it..i just come home, pop a top and some aspirin, and sit. 2-3x a week. i hate it. i'd rather sit and watch in a doctor's office. really!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:48 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• not "watch'', but ''wait''.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:49 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• hate it, especially with my husband, it gets overwhelming during holidays. I really could pass.......
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 2:53 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I don't mind the actual shopping part. But I'm so wore out by the time I'm out of the store that I'd rather sit and take a break on the couch... but can't because now the groceries have to be put away.
    CarlyCo

Answer by CarlyCo at 3:01 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• The only time I really enjoy it is when I go by myself and then I take a hour or so.Personal time.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 3:03 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Nope, I love it.
    Esp when I have tons of money to spend stockiing up.

I love a full/overflowing pantry. Makes me feel safe.
    LadyCash

Answer by LadyCash at 3:05 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I love it. It's my "me time". To me it's a game sometimes - how much can I get for how little money? Nope, it's my favorite "chore"!
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 3:10 PM on Oct. 16, 2010