Donor Sperm adult content

What do you think?
Have you done it, would you, and/or do you know someone who has/will?

LadyCash

Asked by LadyCash at 2:46 PM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I see nothing wrong with it. Sometimes a man cant have kids but he's in a relationship with a woman that does. Why is donating eggs okay but not sperm? You have to do what you have to do if you want to start a family and the man is either sterile or has very low sperm count.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:14 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I honestly never wanted children, so I can't imagine ever wanting to get pregnant that bad that I had do resort to donor sperm, BUT, if that's the route you have to go - go for it! Lots of happy healthy babies are born that way.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:50 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• i have not
    i would not
    i do not know any one who has
    i do not know any one who would
    Anonymous

• I think it all depends upon the person, the situation and circumstances. With that being said..yeah, I think I would.
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 3:06 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I had thought about it at one time because my husband can no longer have kids. But lately there is something more to think about on this front. Some of the first ones born from "donor" sperm are not happy. They want laws overturned so they can find out who their father is. They say they have a right to know. Just throwing that into the mix.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 3:15 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• My daughter tried many times through an on line donor bank, it didn't work for her, and it was very expensive....

Answer by older at 3:17 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I totally would have, if I wasn't married by a certain age. I did babysit for a little boy who was begun that way. His mom was a professor. He was a bright, gorgeous little guy.
    I always figured a well-timed one night stand would work, too. Sorry if that is offensive, but I have thought about this. I guess I always wanted a child more than I wanted a husband. I love my husband, but I had a back-up plan.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 3:17 PM on Oct. 16, 2010