What do you think

ok these are my symptoms.breast sore,faitgue,nause,hungry more,wantting to eat candy more than i used to,bloated,back sore,headache,dehydrated,tired,headache,weird feeling in my belly,stomach always grouling...the thing is im takeing the mirena and i called the doctor today and they said that these symptoms are not in the result of my mirea...do you think that i could be prego

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• take a test ... honestly we cant tell you
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 11:53 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• You could be, but those are also symptoms of getting your period. Has your period passed? If so, take a test.
    Maddape48854

Answer by Maddape48854 at 11:53 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Call your Dr again and tell him you think you might be pregnant and would like to be tested. I don't think that it is a good thing to be prego with a Mirena,
    Love2BMommy77

Answer by Love2BMommy77 at 12:17 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• No i dont think it is a good thing that you could be prego on the mirena either but there is always a chance of it..isnt the first sign of pregnancy your breast hurting
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Oh ya since I have been on the mirena i havent has a period
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• take a test and call your doc. Being pregnant on mirena is kind of an issue and the only sure fire symptom of a pregnancy is 2 lines on a urine soaked stick
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 12:53 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• ok i took the dollar tree pregnancy test twice and they both came back negative
    singlemom1226

Answer by singlemom1226 at 1:25 PM on Oct. 28, 2008