getting your period after the mirena...

so i took a HPT on 9/20 and it was negative, i still felt like I should get the mirena out just incase, so I got it out on 9/27. I havent gotten a period yet and i still feel all the same symptoms. sore boobs, nauseas, fatigue, a super sense of smell, and headaches could I be pregnant and just had false negatives because it was to early to tell??? Also me & my boyfriend have the twin gene on both sides of our family and i heard multiples also can cause a false negative on urine tests... HELP!

ariibabiiex3

Asked by ariibabiiex3 at 3:24 PM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• go to the emergency room and have a blood test done
    tomcatsbabygirl

Answer by tomcatsbabygirl at 3:32 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• my only problem with that is I dont have health insurance, and I dont have the money to pay another DR bill
    ariibabiiex3

Comment by ariibabiiex3 (original poster) at 3:34 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• well do like i do , if i have to go to the er i just pay them 5 dollars a month and they cant do anything about it! they cant even turn it over to the credit agency if you pay 1 dollar a month
    tomcatsbabygirl

Answer by tomcatsbabygirl at 3:37 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• They cannot refuse you if you cant pay. Also, try planned parenthood. They go on a sliding scale varied on how much you make monthly1 Its not very expensive.
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 12:35 AM on Oct. 17, 2010