How do I set parental control over my internet?

I can set a password for television viewing and rate it. How do I do the same thing on my computer to make sure my child cannot access sites I don't approve of? I am set as administrator on my computer.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:38 PM on Oct. 16, 2010 in General Parenting

• On your Tools drop down list,
    1. Click on Internet Options,
    2. Tab over to Content,
    3. Parental Controls

I believe this will help you,
    DeBee13

Answer by DeBee13 at 4:12 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• my computer is running windows xp and internet explorer 8 and doesn't have the option of parental controls I am curious as to the answer also

bannannagirl

Answer by bannannagirl at 4:22 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• http://www1.k9webprotection.com/
    Here is a website that offers a free parental control software program that seems to work well. Hopefully this can help you. :)
    bannannagirl

Answer by bannannagirl at 7:22 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• i set everyone there own windows , they like it and i can see what there doing that way... it has a great parental control.
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 6:44 AM on Oct. 17, 2010