If her facebook status says...

I am thinking of a special someone today and no it's not my husband.
Would you think she is having an affair on her husband? Someone I know is married to a member of the family and his wife posted the above. People were asking her who it was and she won't say but there is a man on there who is saying very inappropriate things about something that had occured last night and she is replying without actually admitting to it but is admitting to it in a round about way. This family member is at work and is loosing it. I called him and told him to keep cool and deal with it when he gets off work. He can not afford to loose his job right now because they have 3 children (8 yrs, 5 yrs, and 1 yr old) to support.

4_28_bbboy

Asked by 4_28_bbboy at 3:41 PM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• I think you've handled it ok so far, just telling him to stay calm, but in the end he's the one who will have to find out. What I would do in that situation is just be there for him, try to keep him calm and not make any judgements on what she said. Like some of the other posters said, she may just be looking for attention, I know several people like that and it usually amounts to nothing. But if he finds out that it is something to worry about, just be supportive. Good luck!
    heratyc

Answer by heratyc at 11:32 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• i might look that way, but its really none of my business. if it was my sister, i'd call her and ask her wth was going on..and why was she broadcasting it on FB? that's really immature, whether the affair is there or not.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 3:43 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• *it might*
    dullscissors

• I highly doubt many people would be stupid enough to even insinuate an ACTUAL affair on facebook. Then again I guess it could happen...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:55 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Why would she be dumb enough to post that if it was another guy? It's probably something stupid and he needs to just ask her.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 3:57 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• i could....
    mandynjohnsmom

Answer by mandynjohnsmom at 3:57 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I dont look that much into it. It could mean anything. It could mean a friend, another family member, her child. Maybe someones birthday is today and she wanted to let them know she was thinking about them.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:58 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Could she just be being silly and trying to get a reaction from people. Some times people insinuate things on their facebook and it ends being something silly or lame.

skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 4:16 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• WOW!!! ...
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 5:31 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• omg thats crazy but who knows it could be anything i think her husband needs to sit down and talk to her and if u guys are up set with what she puts maybe talk to her about it
    Tinkerbell80

Answer by Tinkerbell80 at 6:40 PM on Oct. 16, 2010