Gluten intolerance?

For the past few days my 9 month old daughter has been having a really hard time passing stools, and when she does they're in little pellets, and she gets a horrible rash that's so bad she bleeds and it looks like a burn. She's also been throwing up a lot. At first I thought it was because she ate a bite of peach flavored oatmeal, but my husband told me he gave her some chicken with breading on it, which makes me think that she might be allergic to wheat, because the only other time we gave her a piece of bread she was up all night crying from stomach pain, and it happened again. The only other things she's reacted to are peaches (which make her vomit) and cheerios (which make her poop a lot) but she hasn't had either in a long time. Someone suggested it might be a gluten intolerance, does anyone have any experience with that and do her symptoms sound similar, or if not what else could it be?

KaiTheInvader

Asked by KaiTheInvader at 11:58 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Health

• No answers yet