looking for a helping hand

My friend Tiffany is having a baby and she is already freaking out. I'm helping as much as i can but ive never had to deal with this.. I'm lookin for some help.. If you have had a baby and are trying to get rid of the stuff that doesnt fit or are just too big for I'll take it off your hands..I feel like i need to do something more for her but i know i cant. im just trying to do as much as i can. so if you can please, nothing is too small...

armywife0610

Asked by armywife0610 at 2:21 PM on Jul. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Do you know Matthew Taylor? He's stationed up where you are in Washington. If you do let me know and I'll see what I can do about sending a box of cloths up to him for you. I will have to wait until I find out what I having so that if it's another boy I don't get ride of everything but if it's a girl it's all yours. Let me know.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 2:24 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• Is she having a boy? I have bag after bag of boys clothing. PM or email me hopeandsteve@yahoo.com if you are interested. I would be happy to help!!
    HopeandSteve

Answer by HopeandSteve at 4:25 PM on Jul. 3, 2008