why is it that when you ask a question for advice on certian subjects...

moms are rude?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:06 PM on Oct. 16, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I don't get it either- if thay have nothing to say even regarding the original question you would think they could just move on....
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 4:07 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• That's all some people know
    lovelypisces

Answer by lovelypisces at 4:08 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Hormones get the best of them? No life or nothing better to do? Insecure? Gotta put others down to make themselves feel better. Could be a number of things I'm guessing. Don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. Or consider other people's feelings before you start typing.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 4:14 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I know...right? I guess for some, the "Thumper Rule" does not apply. Ohhh maybe they dont know the "Thumper Rule" hmmm.
    Beats me as to why they feel the need to be cranky. I would suggest Metamucil but that may be considered cranky and Id need the Metamucil... LOL I will have mine with a little vodka on the side, please...LOL! Just kidding.
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 4:15 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• shrugging

Sometimes people are rude, sometimes the OP just takes any differing opinion as rude and sometimes people try to be funny in their answers and it is taken as rudeness.

The best thing to do it take the good advice and leave the rest.

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 4:17 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• SOme people are rude on purpose.
    Some people are overally sensitive about a subject and find rudeness even when it's not present.
    Some people find a differing opinion as a person being rude.
    Etc.
    Etc.

What is rude... or why something is viewed as rude... Lies in the eye of the beholder.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:19 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• pixie_trix , you forgot one....Permanent PMS
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 7:25 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• depends on the topic and how it's worded.

Some questions, some people don't think before they post and some mom's pick up on a word here or there and it sets them off (remember we are all women and we PMS, lol).

Others are naturally controversial topics that are going to evoke that type of behavior regardless..

and the rest.. who knows.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:43 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• some people think they know more and are worth more than others which is just plain silly! we are ALL IMPORTANT!
    Sj12

Answer by Sj12 at 10:06 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I think some people post in those topics just to get rise out of people so it works both ways.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 12:59 AM on Oct. 17, 2010