As Election Day draws near....

How likely are you to change your mind on who you are voting for? With enough criticism to go around, does any of that affect your choice and if so, how?

Babylove76

Asked by Babylove76 at 12:04 AM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I have already placed my vote several weeks ago (live in a different state than I'm registered so I get to vote early via absentee voting)... so, no, I won't change my mind LOL. More importantly... criticism is highly unlikely to change my mind... especially in this day and age when SO much of the criticism that gets passed around is just a bunch of BS that zealots have made up in a lame attempt to make their guy "look good" ... or more commonly to make the other guy look bad. Anyone that believes most of the crap going around needs a good kick in the pants anyhow.

I do my own research, through the few reputable sources left and vote with who best represents my own views on the issues we face... and who I feel will be the best President for our country. THAT is how it should be done... NOT listening to unverifiable, or greatly distorted rumors.
    CorgiMomma

Answer by CorgiMomma at 12:45 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• IM STILL STUCK WITH HAVING MY FAMILY VOTE FOR OBAMA AND THEY ARE,,IM TO YOUNG TO VOTE =(
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 12:15 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• There is ZERO chance I will change my mind and vote for McCain.
    msmoody

Answer by msmoody at 12:20 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I will not change my mind on who I am voting for and I will be glad when this political maddness is over.
    Britmum72

Answer by Britmum72 at 12:34 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• i think it is a weak person to change their mind because of what others say .. im am sticking with what i have belived in since the beginning ... && i CAN NOT wait for this to be over lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 1:03 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• None of this is going to change my mind there is no way i would be able to vote for mccain.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 2:34 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I will never change my mind =] I've had my mind made up since last November.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:58 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• The more I find out about Obama's "Spread the Wealth" Ideals~ it only solidifies my decision to vote for McCain/Palin! ::wink::
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:51 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Those who bought in to Obama's lies a year ago, are hopeless! Those of us who actually want to improve this country have and will vote for McCain!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• already voted but i don't think anything could change my mind.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 11:57 AM on Oct. 28, 2008