When will the peeing stop??

I've about had it with peeing 15 times a night and constantly having to stop what I'm doing during the day. I'm 35wks pregnant. Will my peeing go back to normal after I have my son??? Ugh, I'm convinced that I'll pee like this forever. I'd soooo much rather be woken up every hour by a hungry baby than a painfully full bladder.

MarlyeGirl

Asked by MarlyeGirl at 12:23 AM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Okay I'll be honest. I'll take the peeing rather than my ravenous baby (I'm SO tired!) But yes it goes back to normal immediatly. I thought something was wrong at first when I wasnt peeing 15 times a day. I forgot what that was like LOL Hang in there mamma you rin the home stretch
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 12:46 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• haha the 1st and 3rd trimesters are the worse for this, after my son was born my peeing went back to normal, but now I have hit the spot in my 2nd pregnancy that i pee when i sneeze, laugh and even cough
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 12:32 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Yes, it will go back to normal after you deliver. It's all part of the fun! lol
    Love2BMommy77

Answer by Love2BMommy77 at 12:38 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• after your kids born
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 12:47 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• lol aint it great ive only gotten worse everyday .. i hope it goes away right after lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 12:57 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I was constantly on the toilet with my first labor and delivery. The furthur along you get, the less room you have for urine and bowels, and when the baby starts descending there's even less room! Once you get that baby out your bladder will have more room.
    theroxy

Answer by theroxy at 2:16 AM on Oct. 28, 2008