Never had an orgazim

I am 30 years old and I have been married 2 times and have been with 3 men in my life. I have never had an orgazim. Is that normal?Have any of you had this same problem if so what could it be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Relationships

• you know what my husband is the only man to ever give me an orgasm but I found it easier for me to direct him when we first got together after I had given myself one, then you know where your hot spots are, I would suggest giving yourself one and then telling your man where to do go and if he needs to slow down or speed up and to stop and go. Familiarize yourself with yourself first - good luck!
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 12:38 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• well, i've had only one man out of several partners give me an orgasam - and he's the one i'm engaged to and prego with now! :) i was very difficult as of only last year i figured out to give me one by myself (i'm 26) without batteries :) the first time i had one with him we were having sex for about an hour and half - then POOF! there it was. i figured out that if i grind up on him to get clitoral stimulation and if he goes slow but with purpose its what i like, and its the ONLY way i can accomplish it. also considering they estimate only 50% of women do actually climax during sex with a man, its extremely normal. GOOD LUCK!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:18 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• It's very normal, the previous resonder is right, at least half of the women have never experienced one. A lot of women can only accomplish it with a certain position so I say try to have fun and find the right one for you. A lot of women require the use of a vibe or either them or their partner giving them clitoral stimulation so... have fun, invest in some toys if you're comfortable. If you're ok with porn, watch some of those to get different views of how some women find the right spots (we're all different but basically the same). I read variations magazine and they give in depth stories of how they do it and it's given me a lot of great ideas over the years of how to spice things up.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 6:55 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I had my first orgasm at 30. No amount of vibrator use, manual manipulation or whatever could get me there. It happened with my ex boyfriend totally unexpectedly, after we had spent most of the night in a hotspring. Water did the trick. Then....we figured out an oral method to simulate the same vibrations that water does. It worked. My now husband is the only other guy who can do this technique....but it took him over a year to learn it. It's a "buzz" right on that spot. Kind of like "rasberries" you might do to your kid's tummy? That motion. If I am alone, the only way I can achieve orgasm is through the use of a manually held shower head on the "massage" feature. Or in a hottub right on the jet. Penetration does nothing for me as far as orgasm goes.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:42 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• i've never had one either and im tryiing so hard to figure it out. its nerve wrecking for me.. and the one time that i was about to have one just my luck he pulled out and he didnt know i was about to have one... so yea ur not the only one...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Im so sorry for you ladies thay havent. Have you ever seen that radioshow Talk Sex with Sue Johanson from Canada? It has alot of information. I only could have them during sex, no other way. She gave me good advice. I usually have alot of orgasms, so I dont know if my advice is good...When I'm not having them, and I know our time will be up. You know how you do keigal excercises? Like stopping your pee stream? I bear down doing one and hold it and hold it and then bam, I always get one. I'm relaxed, but really squeezing.Oh and he is on top for this to work for me. Good Luck!!!!
    Anonymous