Hi, I'm procrastinating!

Why are you here?

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 4:42 PM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Im goofing off too. I work from home and when I get stumped for ideas or bored or just lazy I play on CM. Shhhh dont tell.
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 4:46 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Laziness. My daughter is playing, my son is sleeping on me... I should be starting dinner or the pumpkin pie, doing laundry, cleaning something, but here I am lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 4:54 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I have 3 kids ages 8,7, and 5 and no friends to call or even call me so this is my way of adult conversation if you believe that. Sometimes also not happy about husband and just go on here for advice.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 5:35 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• very bored. nothing to do.
    supermommy1983

Answer by supermommy1983 at 7:10 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I've been popping in and out all day, since we stayed home today. I've done laundry, dishes, taken care of a stray dog and a neighbor's cat, swept the upper and lower decks of the billions of leaves and tree nuts that have fallen, etc., etc.. This day would seem like a total drudgery if it weren't for the moments I'd take to sit down and check out what's happening on CafeMom.

jsbenkert

Answer by jsbenkert at 7:11 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I've done laundry, dishes, taken care of a stray dog and a neighbor's cat, swept the upper and lower decks of the billions of leaves and tree nuts that have fallen, etc., etc..

Now I must flame you for making me feel inferior. I hate you!!!!! But I did finally do my homework...
    NotPanicking

Comment by NotPanicking (original poster) at 7:12 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Eh. I've spent plenty of time playing on CM, too, NP. It's not like I've worked myself to the bone. . .
    jsbenkert

Answer by jsbenkert at 8:07 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Hi! I'm bored...
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 8:44 PM on Oct. 16, 2010