would this be wrong?

my dh and i have one child...he does NOT want any more but i want one more, just to have someone for my dd to play with, we have a spare bedroom and everything. dh is set in about not ever having another child, he even wants to go get "fixed" i have tried talking to him many time and tried convincing him that we should have one more, he refuses. he has a scheduled dr app to start the process of getting "fixed" in Dec.
would it be wrong if i took one of our condoms that we use and poke a hole in it with a pin and let dh use it with us? i really really really want one more child, what do you think...
p.s i have been trying to convince dh for about 2 years now and he will not back down

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:52 PM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That would be wrong on you part. But hes not exactly being fair to you eighter. Neighter one of you should do anything permanent until you both reach some kind of agreement that would be satisfactory to you both, what ever that may be. Otherwise one of you is going to end up resenting the other in the long run and thats not exactly healthy for any relationship. Talk to him some more and find out what the rush is. Maybe hes rushing because your pushing for another baby and its scaring him. Slow him down until you both can reach compromise. Good Luck sweetie.
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 5:13 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• If you sabotage it, that could end up in bigger problems than him not letting you have one more baby. I wouldn't do that. TALK to him.
    Anonymous

• It's wrong, but so is getting a vasectomy without your support. You guys need to talk talk talk, see a therapist, SOMETHING because this could very well tear you apart.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 4:58 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• What if the shoe were on the other foot here, and you were the one who did not want another child and he did something like this to you? Maybe you should back down and not nag him about another child anymore. As far as your kiddo haveing someone to play with, set up a playdate.
    A.Perry

Answer by A.Perry at 4:59 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Idk what u should do
    lovelypisces

Answer by lovelypisces at 4:57 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Yes, it is wrong to lie to your husband and trick him into having another child when he has made it clear he does not want one.
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 4:57 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I don't know, I think he is really being selfish knowing you really want one more.
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 4:58 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Another troll? Poor reason for a baby--a playmate and an empty room. I say your husband may be using his head.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 5:01 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• My personal view, in regards to myself and my marriage.

It would not only be wrong for me to do such a thing. It would ultimate cause issues/problems/ill feelings that I have no need or want for in my marriage.. If I did not want more children, and my husband did something like that to me, LIvid would be an understatement. In order for us to be a cohesive unit not only as a married couple, but also as parents, we need to be in agreement when it comes to things like this.. It would be BOTH of us raising said child, BOTH of us supporting that child (emotionally, physically and financially), BOTH of us would be a parent to this child and be responsible for this child, BOTH of us would be part of this child's life for the lenght of BOTH of our lives.. Taking all of that into consideration. The decision to have a child, could not be made by just one of us. It would need to be both or no go.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:02 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I would be interested in knowing why you both feel so strongly. Why doesn't he want another kid, there has to be more to you wanting another kid if you are willing to poke holes in a condom? There is more to this for both of you, talk to him and figure out your underlying causes. THen see what you should do.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 5:18 PM on Oct. 16, 2010