Maggot Alert! Inside the Downstairs of my Home!

Please help me I found maggots in my house downstairs only. 1 in the kitchen, 1 in the bathoom downstairs, 1 in the living room, and one in the dinning room. They were on the wall ceilings! HELP WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:03 PM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Sounds like you most likely have something dead and rotting somewhere in either the ceiling itself or a wall.
    Maggots have to have something to feed on, they do not just appear.
    Anonymous

• Dead mouse. I once had a bag of potatoes in the bottom of a cupboard. What a mess and major white awful things. Got rid of potatoes and cleaned area with Clorox.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 5:09 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Omg run out of the house n get someone to save u. I'm sooo scared of them
    lovelypisces

Answer by lovelypisces at 5:24 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Maggots gather on rotting things and usually concentrated in one area not spread out. You didnt mention that there was an offensive smell. It sounds like termite larva. Youd notice a rank smell if it was something rotting so I dont think its household type fly larva aka maggots. Unless uncle Fester has hidden the grave yard in your walls for halloween. No seriously, it sounds like termites from the description.
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 5:37 PM on Oct. 16, 2010