do you think I have a chance with him?

I dated a guy for about a year. I broke up with him once but went back. We loved each other and I can't edplain the depth of my emotions around him but lets just say I felt so strongly about him that I sort of ran away. He wanted to marry me and I guess I had a fear of commitment. It's too long to into why.
anyways, after I broke up with him he started seeing a girl, I don't know how serious it was between them. It's only been two months since we broke up. So I heard from him again last week and he says him and the girl are just friends now. So we've been talking for the past week and I've been trying to make up with him the problem ishe lives I colorado now and I live is arizona. Today I was talking to him and I have suspicions that he went to lunch with that other girl.
I know that he is very hurt and now I've broken his heart not once but twice. I know he's unsure of me. But do you think it sounds like I have a chance?

Asked by Anonymous at 5:10 PM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• Go with your heart!

Answer by ShootingStar03 at 5:14 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I think it sounds like you only want him because he has some one else. Do not toy with his emotions.

Answer by tootoobusy at 5:12 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• If you really miss him and your relationship, then I would continue the relationship via phone and email and maybe a visit. How is it that you only broke up 2 months ago, but you already live in different states? And how old are you?

Answer by MeggieSwan at 5:16 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I dont think that after two months your mind could have changed THAT much . . I agree with the first response. . do not toy with his emotions. . .
    I do not know you personally so i do not know for sure. . but I say wait and see how you feel after awhile ..

Answer by Huntersmom209 at 5:47 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• i think u need to do what ur heart says to but take it slow

Answer by Tinkerbell80 at 6:37 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• you should probably leave him alone until you get yourself figured out... he called you after the end of their relationship and you are already not trusting him not being in one. you have some relationship issues to deal with before you get involved with anyone IMO

Answer by figaro8895 at 9:21 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I agree with PP

Answer by LiLJeni at 5:26 AM on Oct. 17, 2010