What is your favorite fall activity?

Mine is going to the pumpkin patch with the family and having hot apple cider and cocoa, and cookies. At the pumpkin patch we let the kids each pick out a pumpkin, we sample any foods they have to sample there, visit the "petting zoo" area, and go through the corn or hay maze. I love it, and fall is my favorite time of year so anything outdoors is great!

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 5:17 PM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Holidays

• Just taking in the sites. I love to look around and take in the changing of the leaves and the smell of people liting fire. and ofcorse there is always the cooking of apple cider! I just love that smell.
    Mother_ofa_brut

Answer by Mother_ofa_brut at 5:19 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• It's a tie between pumpkin patch and apple festival both are terrific family times.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:19 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Going to the pumpkin patch, rakeing thge leaves and watching the kids go crazy jumping in the pile, the leaves changing colors, apple cider, corn mazes, the list goes on.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 5:22 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Going to haunted houses with the fam, oyster roasts in the back yard with friends, all the Fall smells, leaves changing, cool "sweater weather"...
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 5:32 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• mine is carving pumpkins with my son i love halloween
    shay_acree10

Answer by shay_acree10 at 5:34 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Hahaha we just got back from the pumpkin patch doing all of those things love the Hayrack ride to get the pumpkin
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:33 PM on Oct. 16, 2010