anyone familiar with the ergo baby carrier?

I saw a woman at a festival carrying her newborn one and it looks so comfy. I have tried slings which kill my back and those carrier that spreads their legs apart which are hard on the newborn. Does anyone reccomend these? I have searched online and they have several different ones like original, organic, sport, and performance. Which one is the right one for me? Also the lady told me you can nurse with ease and it;s warm enough for no coat in the winter. What do you guys think?

anxious1stimer

Asked by anxious1stimer at 5:31 PM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It's very comfortable to me and it seems like a lot of people's babies like to be carried in it. Mine don't though. Also, it does spread newborns legs apart, you have to buy an insert for newborns to use it (or use a folded up blanket which is what I did). I have no idea how you would nurse in it, although I suppose you could because there is no fabric between you and the baby. I'm sounding kind of negative, but I do recommend it, I just wish my kids liked it as much as I do.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 5:53 PM on Oct. 16, 2010